Photo credit: Unsplash: chuttersnap
Recently posted on my main webpage in the other section, is a PDF of a presentation I gave at the Baltimore Elixir and Erlang Meetup.
In the presentation I cover:
- What is Elixir?
- What is the relationship to Erlang?
- The benefits of Elixir
- How to get started installing
- The basic programming types
- The basics of collection types in Elixir
- Functions, Structs, and Modules
- Pattern Matching
- Guards, Exceptions, Pipes
- A list of resources for learning more
Here is the direct links for Introduction to Elixir